Left-handed Classic 500
LEFT-HANDED TWO-STROKE CORKSCREW: Pulltap's Classic 500 Professional Waiter's Corkscrew, a double hinged lever corkscrew with retractable hinged blade, now with a spiral specially designed for left-handed people.
Classic 500 two-stroke corkscrew for left-handed
This corkscrew is designed to facilitate the art of cork opening for left-handed people, with a spiral designed specifically for them.
The Classic 500 waiter's corkscrew is Pulltap's most popular and best-known professional classic corkscrew, and its best-seller since 1996.
The Classic 500 is currently the standard in the corkage world for its great design and easy usability. This two-stroke corkscrew is an essential tool that no waiter or wine lover can be without.
The left-handed Classic 500 professional corkscrew have the following features:
- Iron handle, available in a wide variety of finishes.
- Articulated cutting blade.
- Pulltap's patented double hinged lever, designed to facilitate the uncorking of bottles. The articulated lever allows for smooth vertical extraction of the cork, perfect for effortless uncorking. In addition, its design incorporates a bottle opener to open soda or beer bottles with crown caps.
- Left-handed spiral with black non-stick coating, which facilitates drilling in all types of caps. The left-handed coil is symmetrically opposite to the right-handed coil to ensure smooth, natural movements.
- The newly manufactured units include the improvement of Soft-Touch, a soft black polymer on the inside of the handle that improves the grip and hand-feel of the corkscrew
At Pulltap's we are committed to selling only genuine corkscrews made in Barcelona.
By default, they are shipped in acetate boxes.
ATTENTION: If there is no stock of this product, it would be manufactured on demand, so it may have a longer than average delivery time.