TRENCADÍS 500 TWO-STROKE CORKSCREW: Classic 500 corkscrew sublimated with Trencadís design, inspired by Barcelona and Antoni Gaudí. It is a corkscrew with a special trencadís design, double articulated lever, and retractable articulated blade.
Trencadís 500 two-stroke corkscrew
Our most modernist corkscrew: This Classic 500 has an iconic Barcelona-inspired Trencadís-style mosaic design on its entire handle, accompanied by a double articulated lever with a brass gold finish.
The Classic 500 is currently the standard in the corkage world for its great design and easy usability. This two-stroke corkscrew is an essential tool that no waiter or wine lover can be without.
The Classic 500 two-stroke corkscrews have the following features:
- Iron handle, with Trencadís design inspired by the beautiful work of Antoni Gaudí.
- Articulated cutting blade.
- Pulltap's patented double hinged lever, designed to facilitate the uncorking of bottles. The articulated lever allows for smooth vertical extraction of the cork, perfect for effortless uncorking. In addition, its design incorporates a bottle opener to open soda or beer bottles with crown caps.
- Right-handed spiral with black non-stick coating, which facilitates drilling in all types of caps.
- The newly manufactured units include the improvement of Soft-Touch, a soft black polymer on the inside of the handle that improves the grip and hand-feel of the corkscrew.
At Pulltap's we are committed to selling only genuine corkscrews made in Barcelona.
By default, they are shipped in acetate boxes.
Design also available in Slider 900 model.